- Veneers - Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape.
- Invisalign® - Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted.
- Crowns and Bridges - Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth.
- Implant Crowns - Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root.
- Teeth Whitening - Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.
- Toothaches - Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matte
- Dental Emergencies - Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time...
- Root Canals - Root canals are tiny passageways that branch off from beneath the top of the tooth, coursing their way...
- SomnoMed - Obstructive Sleep Apnea ( OSA )
Click here to start your patient registration. .Learn More
Pleasantly located in the quaint town of Shallotte, North Carolina.Learn More
Click below to get an appointment scheduled today.Learn More